Colony 47 Housing and Homelessness Services provides a range of critical services to clients in Southern Tasmania including:
- Housing Connect Front Door services for people seeking assistance to meet crisis and emergency housing needs as well as those seeking support to access social and private housing;
- Housing Connect Support services that provide intensive support to address barriers for people seeking access to social housing;
- Mara House, a youth shelter providing 24 hour supported accommodation for young women in Hobart; and
- Colville Place, a nine-room accommodation service for young people who are at risk of homelessness; and
- Reconnect, a free, early intervention outreach service for young people aged 12-18, that reduces youth homelessness by working together with parents and carers to develop more positive relationships within the family.