Fundraising for Colony 47 is a fun and rewarding way to make a difference. We greatly appreciate community support and the generosity of individuals and organisations who conduct and participate in activities held to benefit our work.
There are two ways to fundraise for Colony 47
- hold your own fundraising event
- participate in an established event, such as a fun run by nominating Colony 47 as your charity
To help you plan a successful fundraising event from start to finish, we have developed a fundraising kit.
The kit covers:
- ideas for your fundraiser
- responsibilities as a fundraiser – making sure you comply with all state laws
- how Colony 47 can help you
- how to fundraise online
- use of the Colony 47 logo
- how to donate the money
- all applicable forms such as Authority to Fundraise on behalf of Colony 47 and our Fundraising Agreement.
Contact Simon Wise firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Fundraising is easy, register your event for FREE at Go Fundraise – Colony 47